In lieu of the BWNYJSL being cancelled this summer we would like to offer an opportunity to clubs, teams, and players that still have a desire to play some games this season.
We are hoping that this format will reduce the amount of contact players will have with their opponent, but also still resemble the game. We will have a series of “best practices” guidelines that will be in place for all players, coaches, referees, and spectators to abide by during game play. We will also be following all State and Local guidelines regarding the return of youth sports into our community. We hope that this will be a safe fun experience for all involved.
|RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES||MASTER SCHEDULE|
|WAIVER FORM||FIELD MAP|
|LEAGUE RULES||WEATHER RELATED GUIDELINES|
All Games will be played at Orchard Park Soccer Complex 6909 Milestrip Road Orchard Park, NY.
|Dates:||Tentative Start: July 6th to August 14th|
|Cost:||$360 Per Team (Ref. Fee $15 Per Game)|
|Maximum Roster Size:||18 players, 12 on game day|
|Registration Deadline:||June 29th|
|U11 and U12 Boys and Girls||Monday's||6:00pm and 7:30pm|
|U13 and U14 Boys and Girls||Tuesday's||6:00pm and 7:30pm|
|U17 and U19 Boys and Girls||Wednesday's||6:00pm and 7:30pm|
|U15 and U16 Boys and Girls||Thursday's||6:00pm and 7:30pm|
|U9 and U10 Boys and Girls||Friday's||6:00pm and 7:30pm|
These league guidelines have been established to help reduce the spread of the Covid-19 Virus.
- Max roster size of 18 players, but no more than 12 players can dress per game
- Limit of 1-2 spectators per player. Drop off is recommended or 1 spectator per person.
- The use of a face mask by spectators when with in six feet of other people.
- All spectators not from the same household should remain 6 feet apart
- Players will set up bags etc separate from their teammates.
- Players will only use their own water bottle
- No Pinnies in warm up
- Follow all social distancing guidelines that are meant to reduce the risk of the virus.
- Any player, coach, or family members showing signs or symptoms should notify league officials immediately.
- No high fives or hand shakes etc.
- Game balls will be sanitized before each game and at half time.
- One referee per match
- No club linesman
- Hand washing stations will be set up throughout the complex. Ie player benches and bathrooms.
- Players and teams will not share items
- Only a 1 man wall is permitted
- When not in the game players should remain 6 feet apart and/or wear a face mask
- A complete list will be provided before the start of play.
For more information contact Dave Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering choose the “pay by check” method. This way it will defer your payment until we finalize an exact start date, price, and length of the league, based on State approval.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED