House Soccer Program – Fall 2023
- Firm Registration Deadline: August 10th. Players will be placed on a wait list after this date. Because teams need to be formed and schedules finalized, there will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Schedule. Games will be played on Saturdays and practice sessions held on Tuesday’s or Wednesday’s. Games and practices will be held at either the Orchard Park Soccer Complex at 6909 Milestrip Road in Orchard Park or the Baker Road School fields at 3340 Baker Road.
- New Coaching Benefit. Any parent who volunteers and is selected to be the Head Coach for their child’s team will receive a full refund of the registration fee. Click here to read the terms and conditions in order to receive the full refund.
- Weather Policy. All of our programs are conducted rain or shine. In the event that there is severe weather that includes thunder, lightning, torrential rain, and/or unplayable field conditions we will notify all players and coaches via email. In most cases we try to make a final decision no later than one hour prior to the start of the game or practice. Please check your email in these cases before your head to the field. These conditions are not always easy to predict so, if we receive these conditions at the field during a game or practice we will evacuate the fields for 30 minutes. If conditions improve, we will continue play. If conditions do not improve, we will cancel for the evening. We will do our best to reschedule any missed activity, but in most cases, we do not have the ability to reschedule the lost activity.
TEAM ROSTERS Due to the high amount of requests we receive for players to be on the same team and in an effort to make teams as even as possible, players may not request to be on the same team as another player or particular coach. As everyone plays in one common location, requests to play with friends/cousins or for carpooling reasons cannot be honored.
Any questions can be directed to Dave Kreger, at housecoaching@orchardparkso
Siblings may request to be on the same team IF they fall within the same age group. They must be registered and paid through the same account.
Coaches will also get to coach their own child(ren) along with ONE other player request. If you are interested in your child being on the same team as another child, please sign up to coach when you register your child.
Please click on the link below for Tips for First Time Sports Parents from the Positive Coaching Alliance:
- Tips for First Time Sports Parents
- Basic Soccer Rules
- Return to Play Guidelines
- Field Maps
- Early Registration (5/23/23 to 7/1/23) – $125 per player
- Regular Registration (7/2/23 to 8/10/23) – $145 per player
- Late Registration/Wait List (After 8/11/23) – $155 per player
- Jersey is included
- Socks – $10 and Shorts – $15 (can be used for subsequent house sessions). Current players can use their previously issued black shorts and white socks.
The session will run from 8/22/23 through 10/14/23.
NOTE: If you haven’t registered with us since February 2017, we have a new registration system and you will be required to re-input all your family information again the first time you register. You must use the link below – do not try to register through your old user name/password. We hope you enjoy the improvements.
If you are registering for the early bird discount (before July 1st), the discount will be applied at checkout.