These guidelines have been established to help reduce the spread of the Covid-19 Virus. Please respect these guidelines to not only keep you and your family safe, but also members of other families and friends.
Follow all guidelines that are established by NYS and other health organizations. For more information click on the following link: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/protect-yourself-and-your-family-coronavirus-covid-19
- Limit of 1-2 spectators per player. Drop off is recommended or 1 spectator per person.
- The use of a face mask by spectators when with in six feet of other people.
- All spectators not from the same household should remain a minimum of 6 feet apart
- It is recommended that players arrive to the field in their own vehicle and do not carpool.
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled practice time to avoid crowds coming and going. Wait in car if necessary
- Any player, coach, or family members showing signs or symptoms of the Covid-19 virus should notify their coach and league officials immediately.
- Players will set up bags/equipment a minimum of 6 ft. from their teammates.
- Players will only use their own water bottle
- No high fives or hand shakes etc.
- When not in the game players should remain 6 feet apart and/or wear a face mask
- Players and teams will not share items
- All players must bring their own soccer ball. No sharing of soccer balls.
- Mark your personal items clearly – no sharing
- Participants should bring face covering and hand sanitizer
- No Pinnies should be shared.
- Laydown and pick up all equipment.
- Coaches and Assistants should wear facemasks during activities when not able to maintain a 6 foot distance from players.
- Hand washing stations will set up throughout the complex. Ie player benches and bathrooms.
- Game balls will be sanitized before each game and at half time.
- Follow all social distancing guidelines that are meant to reduce the risk of the Covid-19 virus.