House Soccer Program – Fall 2022
- Firm Registration Deadline: August 9th. Players will be placed on a wait list after this date. Because teams need to be formed and schedules finalized, there will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Schedule. Games will be played on Saturdays and practice sessions held on Tuesday’s or Wednesday’s. Games and practices will be held at either the Orchard Park Soccer Complex at 6909 Milestrip Road in Orchard Park or the Baker Road School fields at 3340 Baker Road at the following times.
- We will be making changes to our normal game and practice times to accommodate for social distancing guidelines. Thank you for your patience.
Divisions Saturday Games Tuesday or Wednesday Practices U6 (2017/2018 birth years) 9:30am Tuesday 6:00pm U8 (2015/2016 birth years) 11:30am Wednesday 6:00pm U10 (2013/2014 birth years) 10:00am Tuesday 6:00pm U12 (2011/2012 birth years) 1:00pm Wednesday 6:00pm U14 (2008/2010 birth years) 1:00pm Wednesday 6:00pm
- New Divisions. We have changed the divisions from school grades to birth years in line with all the other clubs in the area and US Soccer. This will also help all of our House players who to compete as travel players make the transition.
- Improved Coaching. We have instituted a standardized and proven coaching curriculum that will expedite player development, and provide a framework of weekly practice plans. These plans will be simple to follow, even for parents with no coaching experience, and the club will provide guidance as needed. The House program cannot function without parent volunteers; coaching is easy to learn and rewarding – please consider coaching your child’s team!
- New Coaching Benefit. Any parent who volunteers and is selected to be the Head Coach for their child’s team will receive a full refund of the registration fee. Click here to read the terms and conditions in order to receive the full refund.
- Weather Policy. All of our programs are conducted rain or shine. In the event that there is severe weather that includes thunder, lightning, torrential rain, and/or unplayable field conditions we will notify all players and coaches via email. In most cases we try to make a final decision no later than one hour prior to the start of the game or practice. Please check your email in these cases before your head to the field. These conditions are not always easy to predict so, if we receive these conditions at the field during a game or practice we will evacuate the fields for 30 minutes. If conditions improve, we will continue play. If conditions do not improve, we will cancel for the evening. We will do our best to reschedule any missed activity, but in most cases, we do not have the ability to reschedule the lost activity.
TEAM ROSTERS Due to the high amount of requests we receive for players to be on the same team and in an effort to make teams as even as possible, players may not request to be on the same team as another player or particular coach. As everyone plays in one common location, requests to play with friends/cousins or for carpooling reasons cannot be honored.
Any requests to play in a higher or lower division should be submitted by email to our Coaching Director, Dave Kreger, at housecoaching@orchardparkso
Siblings may request to be on the same team IF they fall within the same age group. They must be registered and paid through the same account.
Coaches will also get to coach their own child(ren) along with ONE other player request. If you are interested in your child being on the same team as another child, please sign up to coach when you register your child.
Please click on the link below for Tips for First Time Sports Parents from the Positive Coaching Alliance:
- Tips for First Time Sports Parents
- Basic Soccer Rules
- Return to Play Guidelines
- Field Maps
- Early Registration (6/15/22 to 7/11/22) – $125 per player
- Regular Registration (7/12/22 – 8/9/22) – $140 per player
- Late Registration (After 8/9/22) – $150 per player
- Jersey is included
- Socks – $10 and Shorts – $15 (can be used for subsequent house sessions). Current players can use their previously issued black shorts and white socks.
The session will run from 8/23/22 through 10/15/22.
NOTE: If you haven’t registered with us since February 2017, we have a new registration system and you will be required to re-input all your family information again the first time you register. You must use the link below – do not try to register through your old user name/password. We hope you enjoy the improvements.
When registering before July 4th to receive the early registration discount, the discount will be applied at checkout.Register Here
The emphasis of the house program is on development of basic soccer skills. Previous knowledge of soccer is not necessary. All children play at least 50% of every game. Beginners are welcome in all age groups.
The house program runs in both the spring and fall. The age group divisions are: U6 (2016/2017), U8 (2014/2015), U10 (2012/2013), U12 (2010/2011) and U14 (2007/2008/2009). All teams are co-ed.
Payments must be made in full for players to be placed on a team. (Our focus is for the kids to play, so if you are in need of financial assistance please let us know. Everything is kept confidential).
The fall program typically runs from early August until late October. Registration occurs in June. Games are held on Saturday with practices on a week day.
The spring program typically runs from May through June. Registration occurs in February/March. Games for all age groups are held on Saturdays and practices will be held on Tuesdays.
This soccer club is run completely by volunteers. Please consider coaching a team! The club provides training and support.
Parental Release / Code of Conduct Form
Please click on the link to review the Parental Release and Code of Conduct.
For further information send e-mail to the House Coordinator :
How long are games for u6
Thank you for your note. We schedule an hour for the games but with set up and breaks the actual game is shorter than an hour for children at this age group. Thanks!