House Soccer Program – Spring 2020
- Firm Registration Deadline: April 22nd. Players will be placed on a wait list after this date. Because teams need to be formed and schedules finalized, there will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Schedule. Games will be played on Saturdays and practice sessions held on Tuesday’s. Games and practices will be held at either the Orchard Park Soccer Complex at 6909 Milestrip Road in Orchard Park or the Baker Road School fields at 3340 Baker Road at the following times:DivisionsSaturday GamesTuesday PracticesU6 (2014/2015 birth years)9:45am to 10:40am6:00pm – 6:45pmU8 (2012/2013 birth years)11:15am – 12:15 pm7:05pm to 8:00pmU10 (2010/2011 birth years)9:45am to 10:50am6:00pm – 7:00pmU12 (2008/2009 birth years)11:15am – 12:30pm7:20pm to 8:20pmU14 (2006/2007 birth years)11:15am – 12:30pm7:20pm to 8:20pm
- New Divisions. We have changed the divisions from school grades to birth years in line with all the other clubs in the area and US Soccer. This will also help all of our House players who to compete as travel players make the transition.
- Improved Coaching. We have instituted a standardized and proven coaching curriculum that will expedite player development, and provide a framework of weekly practice plans. These plans will be simple to follow, even for parents with no coaching experience, and the club will provide guidance as needed. The House program cannot function without parent volunteers; coaching is easy to learn and rewarding – please consider coaching your child’s team!
- New Coaching Benefit. Any parent who volunteers and is selected to be the Head Coach for their child’s team will receive a full refund of the registration fee. Click here to read the terms and conditions in order to receive the full refund.
TEAM ROSTERS Due to the high amount of requests we receive for players to be on the same team and in an effort to make teams as even as possible, players may not request to be on the same team as another player or particular coach. As everyone plays in one common location, requests to play with friends/cousins or for carpooling reasons cannot be honored.
Any requests to play in a higher or lower division should be submitted by email to our Coaching Director, Dave Kreger, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Siblings may request to be on the same team IF they fall within the same age group. They must be registered and paid through the same account.
Coaches will also get to coach their own child(ren) along with ONE other player request. If you are interested in your child being on the same team as another child, please sign up to coach when you register your child.
Please click on the link below for Tips for First Time Sports Parents from the Positive Coaching Alliance:
- Early Registration (2/1/20 to 3/15/20) – $120 per player
- Regular Registration (3/16/20 – 4/18/20) – $140 per player
- Late Registration (After 4/19/20) – $150 per player
- Jersey is included
- Socks – $10 and Shorts – $15 (can be used for subsequent house sessions). Current players can use their previously issued black shorts and white socks.
The session will run from 5/5/20 through 6/27/20.
NOTE: If you haven’t registered with us since February 2017, we have a new registration system and you will be required to re-input all your family information again the first time you register. You must use the link below – do not try to register through your old user name/password. We hope you enjoy the improvements.
When registering before August 1st to receive the early registration discount the discount will be applied when checking out.Register Here
The emphasis of the house program is on development of basic soccer skills. Previous knowledge of soccer is not necessary. All children play at least 50% of every game. Beginners are welcome in all age groups.
The house program runs in both the spring and fall. The age group divisions are: U6 (2014/2015), U8 (2012/2013), U10 (2020/2011), U12 (2008/2009) and U14 (2006/2007). All teams are co-ed.
Payments must be made in full for players to be placed on a team. (Our focus is for the kids to play, so if you are in need of financial assistance please let us know. Everything is kept confidential).
The fall program typically runs from early September until late October. Registration occurs in July. Games are held on Saturday with practices on a week day. The final week of games is typically held indoors at Sahlens Sports Park.
The spring program typically runs from May through June. Registration occurs in February/March. Games for all age groups are held on Saturdays and practices will be held on Tuesdays.
This soccer club is run completely by volunteers. Please consider coaching a team! The club provides training and support.
Parental Release / Code of Conduct Form
Please click on the link to review the Parental Release and Code of Conduct.
For further information send e-mail to the House Coordinator :