- Firm Registration Deadline: April 22, 2016. No players will be accepted after this date. Because teams need to be formed and schedules finalized, there will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Enhanced Schedule. Games will be played on Saturdays, but there will be an additional practice session held Wednesdays. Games will be held at the Orchard Park Soccer Complex at 6909 Milestrip Road in Orchard Park at the following times:
- Improved Coaching. We have instituted a standardized and proven coaching curriculum that will expedite player development, and provide a framework of weekly practice plans. These plans will be simple to follow, even for parents with no coaching experience, and the club will provide guidance as needed. The House program cannot function without parent volunteers; coaching is easy to learn and rewarding – please consider coaching your child’s team!
- New Coaching Benefit. Any parent who volunteers and is selected to be the Head Coach for their child’s team will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
- Early Registration (3/1/16 – 3/31/16) – $95 per player
- Regular Registration (4/1/16 through 4/22/16) – $115 per player
- Jersey is included
- Socks (New players only) – $15 (can be used for subsequent house sessions). Current players can use their previously issued black shorts and white socks.
The session will run from 5/6/16through 6/25/16.
The emphasis of the house program is on development of basic soccer skills. Previous knowledge of soccer is not necessary. All children play at least 50% of every game. Beginners are welcome in all age groups.
The house program runs in both the spring and fall. The school grade based divisions are: K – 1st grade, 2nd – 3rd grade, 4th – 5thgrade, 6th – 8th grade. All teams are co-ed.
Payments must be made in full for players to be placed on a team. (Our focus is for the kids to play, so if you are in need of financial assistance please let us know. Everything is kept confidential).
The fall program typically runs from early September until late October. Registration occurs in July. Games are held on Saturday with practices on Wednesdays. The final week of games is typically held indoors at Sahlens Sports Park.
The spring program typically runs from May through June. Registration occurs in February/March. Games and practices are held on Friday evenings for K – 1st grade and 2nd – 3rd grade groups. Games for the 4th – 5th grade, 6th – 8th grade groups are held on Saturdays. Practices for all age groups will be held on Wednesdays.
This soccer club is run completely by volunteers. Please consider coaching a team! The club provides training and support.
Parental Release / Code of Conduct Form
Please click on the link to review the Parental Release and Code of Conduct.
For further information send e-mail to the appropriate Grade Coordinator :